Versatility and Affordability
At Architectural & Industrial Metal Finishing Company, LLC, our custom powder coating lines are designed with quality and versatility in mind. We operate two conveyor types, and one batch type processing production line to accommodate a range of sizes and volumes.
These specially designed lines can powder coat parts up to 26’ x 3’ x 6’ and heavy duty hooks can hold up to 550 lbs. each. From light poles to electrical enclosures, our lines can be configured to hold small intricate parts up to large scale architectural components.
To achieve proper adhesion of the coating to the substrate, 3 stage or 6 stage pretreatment processes are used. In addition we also provide sandblasting, shot blasting, and surface grinding to remove all old coatings, rust, or scale prior to washing.
Polyester, epoxy, urethane, and hybrid coatings are also available. Specific formulations can be chosen to provide the appropriate abrasion resistant, high temperature, insulation, or corrosion resistant characteristics for a given application. Our powder coating process is AAMA 2605 and AAMA 2604 certified for quality, and standard testing can be performed to customer specifications.
Additional services include light fabrication, laser cutting, welding, assembly, and packaging. We specialize in fast service, with turnaround times of only 2-3 days and JIT shipping services available. For more information about our custom powder coating services, see the table below, or contact us directly.
Custom Powder Coating Capabilities
|Process||Powder Coat Production|
|Part Length||Up to 26 ft|
|Part Width||Up to 3 ft|
|Part Height||Up to 6 ft|
|Part Weight||Up to 550 lbs|
|Quality||Certification of Process|
|Equipment||The WAGNER PXS|
|MIG and TIG Welding||Packaging|
Small to large runs
|Northern Ohio||Solon, Ohio||South Bend, Ind|
|Cleveland, Ohio||Detroit, Michigan||Eastern Pennsylvania|
|Toledo, Ohio||Southeast Michigan||Western Pennsylvania|
|Akron, Ohio||Western Michigan||Chicago, Illinois|
|Youngstown, Ohio||Indianapolis, Ind||New York|
More Powder Coating Information
- Powder Coating for the Auto Industry
- An Overview of the Powder Coating Process
- Powder Coat vs Wet Spray Paint
- The Growth of Powder Coating Applications
- Powder Coating Costs, Values, and Price Considerations
- Powder Coating Explained
- Download Tech Sheet
- Using Powder Coating to Preserve Boardwalk Hall’s Large Steel door - Summary: Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City has a significant steel door, measuring 16.5 x 6.2 m. Due to...
- Revitalizing Cedar Point’s Iconic Boardwalk - Summary: The iconic 1300-feet boardwalk at Cedar Point, running between Sandcastle Suites and Windseeker, has been enhanced with...
- Architectural & Industrial Metal Finishing: Precision Matters – Choosing Between Laser, Plasma, and Waterjet Cutting - As discussed by Simon Jones on LinkedIn in the article “Laser, plasma or waterjet cutting?” the manufacturing industry...
- Architectural & Industrial Metal Finishing: The Future of Metal Finishing – Exploring Powder Coating - As explained by Products Finishing in their article “The Powder Coating Process,” powder coating is a dry finishing...