Fast and Economical
At Architectural & Industrial Metal Finishing Company, LLC, our custom powder coating lines are designed with quality and versatility in mind. We operate two conveyor types, and one batch type processing production line to accommodate a range of sizes and volumes. These specially designed lines can powder coat parts up to 26’ x 3’ x 6’ and heavy duty hooks can hold up to 550 lbs. each.
From light poles to electrical enclosures, our lines can be configured to hold small intricate parts up to large scale architectural components. To achieve proper adhesion of the coating to the substrate, 3 stage or 6 stage pretreatment processes are used. In addition, we also provide sandblasting, shot blasting, and surface grinding to remove all old coatings, rust, or scale prior to washing.
Polyester, epoxy, urethane, and hybrid coatings are also available. Specific formulations can be chosen to provide the appropriate abrasion resistant, high temperature, insulation, or corrosion resistant characteristics for a given application. Our powder coating process is AAMA 2605 and AAMA 2604 certified for quality, and standard testing can be performed to customer specifications.
Additional services include light fabrication, laser cutting, welding, assembly, and packaging. We specialize in fast service, with turnaround times of only 2-3 days and JIT shipping services available. For more information about our custom powder coating services, see the table below, or contact us directly.
Metal Fabrication Capabilities
|Angles||Plates||Food Service Equipment|
|Cans||Ship Components||Heavy Plates|
|Exhaust Stacks||Tubes & Tubing||Panels|
|High Pressure Tubing||Exercise Equipment||Tooling|
|Processes||Robotic and Manual Welding|
|Lift Capacity||Up to 2 Tons|
|Product Size||From 18" x 18" x 18" To 10' x 10' x 10'|
|Cutting Width||Up to 60 Inches|
|Equipment||TrueBend 7036 & 5230 / Doosan 5700|
|MIG and TIG Welding||Packaging|
Small to large runs
|Northern Ohio||Solon, Ohio||South Bend, Ind|
|Cleveland, Ohio||Detroit, Michigan||Eastern Pennsylvania|
|Toledo, Ohio||Southeast Michigan||Western Pennsylvania|
|Akron, Ohio||Western Michigan||Chicago, Illinois|
|Youngstown, Ohio||Indianapolis, Ind||New York|
2 to 3 weeks. Just In Time (JIT) Warehouse Shipping.
More Metal Fabrication Information
- Jumbo Sized Custom Metal Fabrication Door installation in New Jersey
- Metal Fabrication Explained
- Download Tech Sheet
- Powder Coating for Jumbo-Sized Rolling Steel Door - At 16.5 x 6.2 m (54 x 20.5 ft), the rolling steel door installed at Boardwalk Hall in...
- Power Coating Completed for The New Boardwalk Expansion at Cedar Point - The 1300-feet sea green fence of Cedar Point’s famous boardwalk, which runs from Sandcastle Suites to Windseeker, is...
- Cleveland Ohio Powder Coating: How to Powder Coat - Powder coating is a process of coating metal with a plastic finish applied in powder form and baked...
- Cleveland Ohio Powder Coating - Powder coating is coating that is applied as dry powder or free flowing. It is completely different from...