Fast and Economical
At Architectural & Industrial Metal Finishing Company, LLC, our custom powder coating lines are designed with quality and versatility in mind. We operate two conveyor types, and one batch type processing production line to accommodate a range of sizes and volumes. These specially designed lines can powder coat parts up to 26’ x 3’ x 6’ and heavy duty hooks can hold up to 550 lbs. each.
From light poles to electrical enclosures, our lines can be configured to hold small intricate parts up to large scale architectural components. To achieve proper adhesion of the coating to the substrate, 3 stage or 6 stage pretreatment processes are used. In addition, we also provide sandblasting, shot blasting, and surface grinding to remove all old coatings, rust, or scale prior to washing.
Polyester, epoxy, urethane, and hybrid coatings are also available. Specific formulations can be chosen to provide the appropriate abrasion resistant, high temperature, insulation, or corrosion resistant characteristics for a given application. Our powder coating process is AAMA 2605 and AAMA 2604 certified for quality, and standard testing can be performed to customer specifications.
Additional services include light fabrication, laser cutting, welding, assembly, and packaging. We specialize in fast service, with turnaround times of only 2-3 days and JIT shipping services available. For more information about our custom powder coating services, see the table below, or contact us directly.
Metal Fabrication Capabilities
|Angles||Plates||Food Service Equipment|
|Cans||Ship Components||Heavy Plates|
|Exhaust Stacks||Tubes & Tubing||Panels|
|High Pressure Tubing||Exercise Equipment||Tooling|
|Processes||Robotic and Manual Welding|
|Lift Capacity||Up to 2 Tons|
|Product Size||From 18" x 18" x 18" To 10' x 10' x 10'|
|Cutting Width||Up to 60 Inches|
|Equipment||TrueBend 7036 & 5230 / Doosan 5700|
|MIG and TIG Welding||Packaging|
Small to large runs
|Northern Ohio||Solon, Ohio||South Bend, Ind|
|Cleveland, Ohio||Detroit, Michigan||Eastern Pennsylvania|
|Toledo, Ohio||Southeast Michigan||Western Pennsylvania|
|Akron, Ohio||Western Michigan||Chicago, Illinois|
|Youngstown, Ohio||Indianapolis, Ind||New York|
2 to 3 weeks. Just In Time (JIT) Warehouse Shipping.
More Metal Fabrication Information
- Jumbo Sized Custom Metal Fabrication Door installation in New Jersey
- Metal Fabrication Explained
- Download Tech Sheet
- Using Powder Coating to Preserve Boardwalk Hall’s Large Steel door - Summary: Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City has a significant steel door, measuring 16.5 x 6.2 m. Due to...
- Revitalizing Cedar Point’s Iconic Boardwalk - Summary: The iconic 1300-feet boardwalk at Cedar Point, running between Sandcastle Suites and Windseeker, has been enhanced with...
- The Art of Precision: Architectural & Industrial Metal Finishing and Laser Cutting - As detailed in the informative article “WHAT IS LASER CUTTING? – A DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO THE PROCESS” by...
- Architectural & Industrial Metal Finishing: Cutting Through the Future of Laser Technology - As reported by TWI Global in their article “LASER CUTTING – CUTTING PROCESSES,” lasers have been synonymous with...