Fast and Economical
At Architectural & Industrial Metal Finishing Company, LLC, our custom laser cutting services offer customers a fast and efficient way to obtain precision cut metal shapes and blanks. Our 3-axis CO2 flying optics laser cutting system has a maximum power output of 2500 W. We can process hot rolled and cold rolled steel, aluminum and stainless steel up to 120” x 60”, in thicknesses up to 0.75”, with an accuracy of .004”.
Laser cutting is an ideal solution for economically cutting custom shapes out of sheet and plate without the need for expensive tooling. Turnaround time is very fast, often 2 or 3 days, and we are equally capable of handling small and large volume production runs. JIT shipping services are also available as a value-added service to customers.
Additional processing capabilities include powder coating, light fabrication work, welding, cutting, assembly, packaging, and delivery services. For more information about our custom laser cutting capability, see the table below, or contact us directly.
Custom Laser Cutting Capabilities
|Max Output Power
|0.75 inches (Steel)
|Up to 120 inches
|Up to 60 inches
|MIG and TIG
Small to large runs
|South Bend, Ind
2 to 3 weeks. Just In Time (JIT) Warehouse Shipping.
More Custom Laser Cutting Information
- Laser Cutting Technology on the Hardware Industry
- New Diamond Lasers
- Laser Cutting Technology of Automotive Industry
- Metal Fabrication Explained
- Download Tech Sheet
- Using Powder Coating to Preserve Boardwalk Hall’s Large Steel door - Summary: Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City has a significant steel door, measuring 16.5 x 6.2 m. Due to...
- Revitalizing Cedar Point’s Iconic Boardwalk - Summary: The iconic 1300-feet boardwalk at Cedar Point, running between Sandcastle Suites and Windseeker, has been enhanced with...
- Architectural & Industrial Metal Finishing Empowers Surface Refinement with Sandblasting Media - As detailed in the article “SANDBLASTING MEDIA” by Finishingsystems.com, sandblasting proves indispensable across various industries, offering unparalleled efficacy...
- Architectural & Industrial Metal Finishing: Precision and Efficiency in Sheet Metal Cutting - Explained in detail on The Library of Manufacturing’s website in the article “Sheet Metal Cutting,” sheet metal cutting...