Custom Laser Cutting Cleveland
- Custom Laser Cutting
- 3 Axis Flying Optic System
- Up To 120"*60"
- Stainless Steel
- JIT Services
- Value Added fabrication and Coating
- Laser Cutting Technology on the Hardware Industry
- New Diamond Lasers
- Laser Cutting Technology for the Automotive Industry
Fast and Economical
At Architectural & Industrial Metal Finishing Company, LLC, our custom laser cutting services offer customers a fast and efficient way to obtain precision cut metal shapes and blanks. Our 3-axis CO2 flying optics laser cutting system has a maximum power output of 2500 W. We can process hot rolled and cold rolled steel, aluminum and stainless steel up to 120” x 60”, in thicknesses up to 0.75”, with an accuracy of .004”. Laser cutting is an ideal solution for economically cutting custom shapes out of sheet and plate without the need for expensive tooling.
Turnaround time is very fast, often 2 or 3 days, and we are equally capable of handling small and large volume production runs. JIT shipping services are also available as a value added service to customers. Additional processing capabilities include powder coating, light fabrication work, welding, cutting, assembly, packaging, and delivery services. For more information about our custom laser cutting capability, see the table below, or contact us directly.
Custom Laser Cutting Capabilities
|Laser configuration||Flying Optics|
|Maximum output Power||2500 watt|
|Intended Cutting Metal||Cold Rolled Steel Alumunium|
Hot Rolled Steel Stainless Steel
|Cutting Thickness||.75 in(steel)|
|Cutting Length||up to 120 in|
|Cutting Width||Up to 60 in|
Light Fabrication Assembly
MIG and TIG welding Packaging
Metal Cutting Trucking
|Production Volume||Small to Large runs|
|Typical Lead Time||2 To 3 days|
Just In Time(JIT)Warehouse Shipping
|Service Area||Northern Ohio Western Michigan|
Cleveland, Ohio Indianapolis, Ind
Toledo, Ohio South Bend, Ind
Akron, Ohio Eastern Pennsylvania
Youngstown, Ohio Western Pennsylvania
Solon, Ohio Chicago, Illinois
Detroit, Michigan New York
The Benefits of Laser Cutting
Laser cutting is a process that uses a laser to cut materials for engineering or manufacturing applications. A distinctive commercial laser for cutting materials includes a motion control system to follow a CNC or G-code of the pattern to be cut onto the substance. Industrial/engineering laser cutters are used to cut flat-sheet material as well as structural and piping materials. Laser cutting can be used for custom plastic parts, but it can also appropriate to cut wood, foam parts, rubber, and thin custom metal parts.
Laser cutting has many advantages over the mechanical cutting process. The task of work-holding is easier with reduced vibration. Additionally, the cutting accuracy is superior, since the laser beam does not wear throughout the process. There is also a slim chance of warping the material that is to be cut, as laser systems have a little heat-affected zone. Some materials are also very firm or unworkable to cut by more conventional ways.
The fact that laser cutting can eliminate the need for machining on many engineering jobs, it presents the advantages over traditional mechanical cutting techniques:
• Provides clean cut edges without burr or dust formation.
• Minimal deviation.
• Laser cutting ensures extremely fine contours and practically radius-free inner edges.
• Laser cutting offers low thermal influence.
• It is possible to cut various material thicknesses and combinations in one laser cutting operation.
• It ensures separation of integral printed boards.
• Laser cutting ensures no material deformation due to contactless material processing.
• For doing laser cutting no tensioning device or protective cover is required.
• Laser cutting ensures high level of precision and positional accuracy of the cut edges due to automatic recording.
• Laser cutting techniques provide high accuracy with low tolerances.